The SCCM Console is accessible only from on campus (not wireless or resnet) and only to members of the NCSU-Departmental OU Admins group.
How do I get access to the SCCM Console?
- Install the SCCM Console from here:
- Enter: OIT200SCCM-SS.OIT.NCSU.EDU for the Site Server
- Install the Configuration Manager Toolkit from here (optional):
Note that you should only install the client portion of the toolkit!
- Install the SCCM Right Click Tools from here:
\\wolftech.ad.ncsu.edu\files\sccm\Microsoft-SCCM Console-v1607\Right-Click-Tools\Right Click Tools.msi
Right Click Tools currently require the Powershell Execution Policy to be set to RemoteSigned in order to function as it generates a Powershell script on the fly as part of its execution.
- If you skipped installing the Configuration Manager Toolkit, Get a copy of cmtrace (replacement for trace32):
\\wolftech.ad.ncsu.edu\engr\coedean\ou_admins\SCCM 2012 Console\cmtrace.exe
- SCCM Client Center has been updated for SCCM. It is installable from http://sccmclictr.codeplex.com/ as a ClickOnce package. This will ensure that you get the latest version available each time you launch the application.